TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
By placing an order for purchase of goods and or Services via this website ("Order") you are agreeing to the terms conditions set out below. In particular the following conditions apply:
Payment - By clicking on Pay for Order, you agree to purchase the Goods and or Services ordered and authorise Consensus to debit the total amount of your Order from your credit card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE OF CONSENSUS GOODS AND SERVICES
- By placing an order for purchase of goods and or Services via this website ("Order") you are agreeing to the terms conditions set out below.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. Your Order will be submitted by completing payment details and indicating your acceptance by activating the "Pay for Order" button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by Consensus at the time Consensus sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- Each Order (once accepted) represents a separate Agreement incorporating the terms of that Order.
- Consensus reserves the right to not accept Orders that request commercial quantities of goods and or Services. If Consensus is unable to supply your total Order this Agreement will endeavour to contact you to discuss whether you wish to proceed with the Order.
- Consensus reserves the right to cancel any Order without notice for any reason.
- In event of a cancelled Order, any payments processed by Consensus will be promptly refunded
- Customers who wish to cancel an Order must notify Consensus by telephone at 02 9719 9344 by 9.00 a.m. on the next business day following the date of Order, quoting the Order reference number. Consensus will endeavour to process cancellation requests that are received by the time stated.
- You acknowledge that the Internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the Website may not be available, or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances Consensus accepts no responsibility. Consensus does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and Consensus is not responsible while such information is in transit. The Australian Government has published additional information about protecting yourself in online transactions. This is available at http://www.staysmartonline.gov.au/ (this website is not provided by the Consensus Group).
- Payment for online orders is to be made by Visa or MasterCard only. You may provide your nominated credit card details during the purchase process described on the Website.
- Once you click on "Pay for Order", Consensus will process payment for your Order, plus any delivery charges as itemised on the final screen where you indicate your acceptance of this contract (Total Amount), using your nominated credit card (Visa, Amex, Diners or MasterCard) using a secure payment gateway.
- You authorise Consensus to debit the Total Amount from your nominated credit card.
- If your nominated credit card is declined by your financial institution, Consensus will not be able to guarantee the delivery of the Order, and may contact you to make alternative payment and delivery arrangements.
- Consensus may decide at any time not to accept payment from you by credit card for any reason. If we decline to accept payment, we will not process the Order and may not contact you to inform you that your Order will not be processed.
- Australia Post may sometimes be sub-contracted to Consensus for carrying out delivery of Goods ordered online. Any issues regarding delivery of Goods and or Services ordered via www.consensus.com.au should be referred to Consensus directly.
- Consensus will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery.
- Subject to payment, property and risk in the Goods passes to you upon dispatch of the Goods to your nominated delivery address.
- Goods and or Services become subject to the Goods and or Services Use Terms and Conditions upon disptach, these terms and conditions are set out in full below, and are available at www.consensus.com.au.
DELIVERY, RISK & TITLE TO GOODS
GOODS AND OR SERVICES GENERAL
CHANGES IN THE CONDITIONS
Consensus may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice relating to the amendment on the website at http://www.consensus.com.au/terms.html, and the latest version of these Terms and Conditions is available from this location.
Revised: 22 Feb 2008
Consensus Pty Ltd
ABN 72 088445 247
PO Box 223 DRUMMOYNE NSW 2047
Email or Phone +61 2 9719 9344